I think the key is for women not to set any limits

I don't know about you girls out there but Im all about Girl power. So when it comes to music combined to girl power one thing I like are The runaways (besides other girl bands of course).. I remember hearing them long before the movie came out. But I got to like a lot of the songs after the movie came out. I dont know why that always happens to me. I listen to a band I like but only 2 or 3 songs, then time passes by and after a couple of years I like almost all their song. I believe is because I wasn't in that kind of music at the moment. Bummer!






1 comment:

  1. i agree!
    Are we following each other?? I would like to have new blogger friends and i love the feedback! I always follow back = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete