Photography is an art, but not every photographer is an artist

Sometimes I dont know who should I attribute for the amazing photos I put in here. And yesterday I realized that in my post about friendship I posted a photograph that belongs to the amazing Antonella Arismendi. In her web page she has this great folders with her pictures. What I loved about her photography is how she uses light to give the nostalgic happiness feel that is so beautiful. I believe is one her trademarks as a fashion photographer. Let me show you just SOME  of my favorites.









1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing photography, she is looking so beautiful in every picture, and he is really a great photographer who captured this images, i just want to say thanks for sharing the images.

    Modern wall art posters for home

    ReplyDelete