I only ever worked on interiors, and an interior is an interior. I don't know what they did about exteriors

Sometimes when I picture my dream house I find myself putting so many things like if I were a child. For example I would like to have a slide next to the stairs, a labyrinth in my garden some furniture with strange forms,  a secret book case room,  and so on. So when it comes to furniture I always try to look for some cool sofas that make my house look so rock & roll if you know what I mean.



Ransa Design 
Mono Sofa


1 comment:

  1. I can't say I've given much thought to the sofas I'd have in my dream house. All I know about them is that I don't want them to be leather. I'm not really a fan of leather, ever since I had to endure a three hour journey, in a friend's leather-seated car on the hottest day of the year.

    To be honest, the only realistic aspects of my dream house are a power shower, a huge brick barbecue and a dandelion in a pot. Personally, I think dandelions are much maligned.

    There's a few other things I'd like, such as an entrance hall and if I'm really off in cloud cuckoo land, a library. But the house valuation on a property with any one of those things is going to put it well out of my reach.

    ReplyDelete