It is not the ship so much as the skillful sailing that assures the prosperous voyage

Do you guys know how it feels when things are finally changing because you changed? I feel just like that and I am so proud of myself. Its not easy but its so worth it. Even when sometimes you are not completely right about something.
The ocean for me is a way of changing cause everytime Im mad about something I go into the ocean and my mood changes. I know its because it changes the Ph of your body, but it exemplifies how changes can work as easily as that.







3 comments:

  1. Nice blog:)) I invite you to my blog:)
    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. A swim changes everything for me too.

    Lovely blog xxx

    Christina @ Hair Romance

    ReplyDelete