“Science may set limits to knowledge, but should not set limits to imagination

When I was 12 years old I used to watch an Australian Tv show, that was about space exploration, Aliens, the discovery of new meanings of life. I dont really remember a lot of the program. I dont even remember its name. All I remember is that it was about a group of kids searching for amazing things in the sky. And after the years got passed I always remembered a scene in which the kids were looking from far away some satellites. It was an amazing view, it was in desert and at night. That picture stuck on me, so I searched for the tv show, but didn't find anything so I kept a few pictures that reminded me that scene.





Every time I picture the scene I remember how great is living in planet earth. And ask how is it that there is so much beauty in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment